At Wimboldsley we have a safeguarding coordinator who is able to offer support to our chidlren and families
Ms J Mahon
School phone number 01606 832321
Our door is always open
What do we do?
We are here to help children and families with issues that wouldn't necessarily be seen as educational, but can have a significant impact on children and their learning and development.
- School Issues
- Families and Parenting
- Housing and Debt Management
- Food Bank/ Vouchers
- Physical and Mental Health
- Team Around the Family
- Attendance support ( please see the links below for our news letters)
- We can offer support directly, and signpost you towards other organisations that can be of benefit.
- It is also possible to accompany you to any meetings you may have, to be that extra pair of ears for you.
If you are experiencing any issues, please feel free to contact us to talk it through.
Please remember that everything discussed is in the strictest of confidence.
Ms Mahon and the staff of Wimboldsley
A thought for all of the marvellous parents and carers:
‘You are doing a fabulous job . Please remember to be kind to yourselves, Learn to calm your mind and be compassionate toward yourself.
Be as understanding with yourself as you would be with your best friend. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete’